Updated May 5th, 2021.
Please review these guidelines prior to your visit. They are quoted directly from the City of Edmonton and Alberta Government regarding COVID-19 guidelines and are non-negotiable.
- We are open from 1 PM to 5 PM Tuesday to Saturday. Closed holidays. Curbside only between 10 AM to 5 PM during open hours.
- We allow five (5) customers in the store at one time as per the provincial government restrictions and in order for customers to maintain a 6ft distance from other customers. If the door is locked – we are at capacity. When someone exits, you will be allowed to enter.
- Anyone sick with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath will NOT be permitted.
- We have non-medical disposable masks available at the door and require you to use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter or wear the provided gloves during your visit.
- The City of Edmonton Temporary Face Coverings Bylaw 19408 states: A person must wear a face covering at all times while in an indoor, enclosed, or substantially enclosed public place or in a public vehicle. It defines a face covering as a medical or non-medical mask or other face covering that fully covers the nose, mouth, and chin.
Face and/or mouth shields will not be permitted.
To see more details on masks, please visit the Alberta Health Services website here: https://www.alberta.ca/masks.aspx and specifically on what masks are NOT recommended here: https://www.alberta.ca/masks.aspx#jumplinks-4
- For our retail store, this bylaw does not apply to children under the age of 2; persons who are unable to place, use, or remove a face covering without assistance; or persons unable to wear a face covering due to a mental or physical limitation, or protected ground under the Alberta Human Rights Act.
- If you are someone with an underlying medical condition or living with a disability and are unable to wear a mask in the store, we encourage you to shop online and take advantage of our curbside pickup.
- We would like to avoid accepting returns of any kind. Please be sure that your purchases are made with this in mind.
- You are welcome to pick up your online order in-store during our open hours.
If you have any questions about our guidelines, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling us at 780-860-1395 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.