Updated September 16th, 2021.
As of September 20th, 2021:
- Masks are required for in-store shopping as per Edmonton bylaws 19408, 19491 & 19783. Mouth and face shields will not be permitted as they do not fall under the face covering bylaw outlined by the City of Edmonton "a medical or non-medical mask or other face covering that fully covers the nose, mouth, and chin."
- If you are unable to wear a mask we encourage you to take advantage of our online shopping and curbside pickup service.
- Our capacity is restricted to 1/3rd fire code occupancy. If the door is locked during open hours, we have reached that threshold.
- Shoppers must be with household members only, or two (2) close contacts if they live alone.
- Hand sanitizer and physical distancing is required.
We are open 11 AM to 5 PM Tuesday to Saturday. Closed holidays.
- You are welcome to pick up your online order in-store during our open hours.
Why we don’t allow face/mouth shields?
Face Shields: A type of PPE that aims to protect the wearer's face (or part of it) from hazards such as flying objects, chemical splashes, or potentially infectious materials
- Face shields do not provide adequate protection from the periphery (sides) and the underside
- Face shields cannot be used as an alternative to a non medical mask when physical distancing cannot be achieved
Mouth Shields: Mouth shield masks are a hybrid device made from a face shield that has been modified to fit more like a mask or face covering.
- These devices are not considered an acceptable alternative to non-medical mask or face covering because they do not effectively contain the respiratory droplets and aerosols expelled from the wearers mouth and nose.